Terms and Conditions.
Orders and DeliveryOrders will be despatched as soon as possible payment is acceptance and availability of stock. If there are any delays we will inform you by e-mail or phone as soon as possible.
We ship to most countries in the World. Please ‘Contact Us’ if you have any questions.
ReturnsLympoudis Textile Printing is happy to exchange or refund items provided they are returned to us within 14 days of the invoice date at the customers’ expense. However bespoke items ordered from us, are created explicitly and uniquely for you. This means that unfortunately we are not able to offer you a refund or a cancellation once the order has been accepted and manufactured. However this does not affect your statutory rights.
To return any items please send an email explaining reason for return to email@example.com, we will then send you a returns form, please attach the returns label to your parcel.
On receipt of the goods we will process your exchange/refund as soon as possible.
Colour ReproductionExact colour matching cannot be guaranteed between different prints made from the same negative or digital files media at different times. Where colour matching is required a sample must be enclosed. Without specific guides colour reproduction will be deemed faithful at the discretion of the company.
Product size and specificationsDimensions quoted are approximate and may vary by 5% +/-. All colours, materials, tolerances and the like seen by the buyer in our website, descriptions or other samples are deemed to be approximate only unless agreed we might make reasonable variations in the manufacture of the goods.
The Company shall not be liable for any variations on the specification of the Goods, which do not materially affect the use and operation of the Goods or for the substitution of any materials or component parts of the Goods by other materials or parts of a quality equivalent or superior to that originally specified.
Ownership of artworkOriginal Artwork supplied is always the property of the supplier/owner. However Digital Files sized and prepared for print by the Lympoudis Studio remain the property of Lympoudis. Normally, unless agreed, there will be no charge for this artwork provided it remains on the Company’s premises for the use of the Company to print for the supplier/owner of the artwork.
If the supplier/ owner requires to have copies of the Lympoudis Prepare for Print Digital Files Artwork for their own use, the original originating artwork costs must be paid for at the normal charge-out rate.
Artwork as above will not be released until payment in full has been received.
Commission Printing of Bespoke Designs* Lympoudis liability is restricted solely to the cost value of our printing.
* Surcharges are applied for large panels, dark shades, metallics and special effects.
* There may be up to a 5% loss of fabric due to processing which will vary according to the total fabric length and difficulty of design.
* Our process tolerance (D&K) is 7% or 20 metres, whichever is the greatest.
* All screens and design separations and artwork remain the property of Lympoudis and cannot be removed from our premises.
* Customers are responsible for examining the goods, and since Digital Printing can generate minor faults, at the Company’s discretion up to 5% of any delivery can be designated NQP, i.e. with minor non-fail faults, and a discount of 50% will be applied to such goods.
* No claim of any kind, however caused, shall be accepted if the goods have been cut, or further processed.
* Claims must be made within 14 days from delivery date.
* We hold Retention of Title to goods until invoice is paid.
* New accounts/orders are processed on a Cash On Delivery basis. Application for an account is invited at our discretion.
* The placing of an order for services or goods constitutes acceptance of the conditions set out above and our general Terms and Conditions which are available on request.
LiabilityIn so far as is permitted by law where Work is defective for any reason, including negligence, the company’s liability (if any) shall be limited to rectifying such defect, or crediting its value against any invoice raised in respect of the Work.
Where the Company performs its obligations to rectify defective Work under this condition the Company shall not be liable for indirect loss, consequential loss or third party claims occasioned by defective Work and the Buyer shall not be entitled to any further claim in respect of the Work nor shall the Buyer be entitled to repudiate the contract, refuse to pay for the work or cancel further deliveries.
The Company shall not be liable for indirect loss, consequential loss or third party claims occasioned by delay in completing the work or for any loss to the Buyer arising from delay in transit, whether as a result of the Company’s negligence or otherwise.
Where the Company offers to replace defective Work the Buyer must accept such an offer unless he can show clear cause for refusing so to do. If the Buyer opts to have the work re-done by any third party without reference to the Company the Buyer automatically revokes his right to any remedy from the Company, including but not exclusively the right to a credit in respect of Work done by the Company.
Copyright InformationYou may use this site and the information on it for your private viewing only and never for any commercial or public use.
You may not (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, download, post, store in another medium, reproduce, republish, transmit, re-transmit, distribute, broadcast or modify by any means the material or content of this site.
If you become aware of any infringement of this copyright notice you agree to notify us immediately.
- Lympoudis Textile Printing is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in Greece.
- The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it. We use your personal information to update you about new products-services.
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons, beyond the essential requirement for credit/debit card validation during purchase.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the Greek data protection legislation.
- We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We use a technology called “cookies” as part of a normal business procedure to track patterns of behavior of visitors to our site. A cookie is an element of data that our Website sends to your browser which is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to prevent this happening. Any information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you change your browser settings.
- If you have any questions about privacy please contact us at email@example.com
Cookies to our website.
Uses to distinguish you from other users of our website.
This helps us to provide you with a good experience while browsing our website, and also allows us to improve our website. A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that are stored in your browser or your computer’s hard disk, if you agree. The cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Absolutely necessary the cookies. These cookies are necessary for the operation of our website. Include, for example, cookies allow you to log into secure areas of our website, to use a shopping cart or to avail themselves of the services of e-billing.
- Analytics/performance cookies. Us to recognize and measure the number of visitors and see how visitors move around our website, when using authorize. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, ensuring that users find what they are looking for easily.
- The cookies functionality. These are used to recognize you when you return to our site. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and to remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).